Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Getting back to ME-ality!

Alright, so here's the thing. I miss me! I miss writing my heart out and rambling on about whatever it was that stirred me up that day! I miss using larger vocabulary than, "Shirt on. No, shirt on then snack." Seriously?

Where have I gone and how do I get myself back?!?

Well, I used to journal 10 times a day. (No joke!) Whether is was my physical journal or my online journal, I always had something to say. I journalled EVERYTHING.  Now it's time to get back to ME-ality! It's time to get back into the art of exposing myself from the inside out.

Now, obviously I am a teenager no more, and the angst has since mellowed. HOWEVER! I still have plenty of drama in my life! (Not that I am thrilled about that...) But what do you expect being married to a man with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), two children with learning delays, one of which has attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), a sweet princess of a girl who's life is entirely dance, (Seriously. She's 4!), and your own severe health issues that proves more of a challenge at times than everything put together?

*Deep. Breath.*

 Drama.

The interesting twist to this blog is that not only will I bare my heart and soul naked to the world, but that I will try to do it with reflection and poise. (Yeah, good luck with that one.) So wish me luck and send me on my way into the chaotic cacophony that is me.

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment